Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Tundra

On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.
This was a really easy task because i'm use to writing letters to my friends and family.

Kaikohe New Zealand 0405
December 29 2018

Dear Whanau,

First, a big thank you for letting me go!

It has been so fun here in Tundra. Even though we can’t do many things that we do back in New Zealand but it’s still a lot of fun.
I can’t to come back and show you guys all the new things I learnt and new things I got.
Being in Tundra has taught me a lot to care for things that you have even though they aren’t the best of things. I also learnt that money don’t grow on trees there  because they don’t have trees ( just a little joke I tried to make).
Lots of love,

Jahnel TeNamu

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jahnel,

    That's really nice that you thanked your family for letting you go to the Tundra. I liked that you wrote your letter to your whanau, rather than just one single person. What sorts of things do you think you could buy over there and bring back to NZ that we don't have here? Maybe a Tundra keyring? Or their local currency?

    I laughed at the joke you put into your letter, very cheeky.

    Keep up the great work.
    Cheers, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jahnel,
    Would love to see you come back and complete some more awesome blog posts!
    Let me know if you need any help :-)
    Cheers, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.